Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stress!

I made this film as a final project for a health class in my senior year of college. It's all about stress. The assignment was to deliver a presentation about a subject relevant to health and wellness. I am absolutely terrified of speaking in front of groups, so I let this film do the talking for me.

I did research and came up with what I thought were entertaining scenarios to deliver the information. My friends and cousins helped bring the skits to life. It was a real delight to present this to the class. Up until that day, I had barely spoken a word. It's fun to surprise people!

The film is divided into 4 parts because of YouTube's time restrictions. Each chunk is roughly 3 minutes long. I've combined them all into a convenient playlist so it may be viewed as close to the original format as possible. There's even a fun blooper reel at the end!

I'd like to apologize in advance for my lousy narrating voice. I'm not an actor! The lighting is pretty bad in some clips as well. For the most part, though, I think it's enjoyable.


1 comment:

_ said...

haha. lots o' fun! yeah this is enjoyable. fun acting too. good to watch.

makes me wish i still back in classes where you can get the chance to make little short movies like these.